Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sliding off topic...

I love to read. I devour books faster that I do chocolate. Shocking, I know!!! Well, just yesterday I was perusing a book blog and saw someone combining my two loves: gf food and books. Not just any books...romance. Yes, I admit it, I read trashy romance novels. They are among my guilty pleasures: romance novels, bad sci-fi, and stinky cheese. I wish I could be a talented enough writer that I could consistently merge my two loves, but let's face it, I'm not. I will be considerate and not inflict upon you my poor taste in literature. If you do happen to enjoy some romance in your reading (not just "trash novels" as my mom calls them, but chick lit and urban fantasy, too) feel free to come on over and take a peek at my book blog. It is new. Just a wee little fledgling of a site, but soon it will blossom and grow into a wondrous and all-consuming....ehem. Sorry, too much romance. Anyhow, take a look. Let me know what you think (I designed the header myself!) For those of you like my mom, just shake your head sadly at my apparent lack of literary discernment.

No comments: